Anesthesiologist needed in Arkansas for locums coverage - BE or BC, on week a month, ongoing.
- Position Type
Location: Just outside of Little Rock, AR
Specialty Needed: General Anesthesia
BC/BE Requirements: BC/BC, BC is not required
Length Of Assignment: Ongoing, 1 week per month
Facility Type: Hospital
Call Requirements: No call, no weekends.
Arkansas client is in need of ongoing Locum, one week a month with no call and no weekends, assignment could lead to a permanent offer.
Location is just outside of Little Rock and situated along the Arkansas River.
* AR Licensed
* BE or BC - BC is NOT a preference; they are fine with either
* 1 week per month
* Monday thru Friday
* 7A to 3P
* No call, no weekends
* Little actual case work. Instead will be supervising CRNA as well as involvement in pre work up
* The case work you will supervise excludes heads, hearts and pediatrics.
* Mostly GS, ONG, GE, and Ortho
* Need begins in January, and there is some flexibility in weeks
Coverage dates so far:
January 28th - February 1st
February 11th - 15th
March 18th - 22nd
April 22nd - 26th
More dates to follow.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please send your most current CV and I will be in touch.
THIS OPPORTUNITY WILL FILL FAST!
Alliance Recruiting Resources, Inc.
Apply for Anesthesiologist needed in Arkansas for locums coverage - BE or BC, on week a month, ongoing.
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly