BC/BE Pulmonary Critical Care Physician
- Position Type
Gwinnett Pulmonary Group is looking for a BC/BE Pulmonary Critical Care Physician to join our dynamic and comprehensive practice.
- Well-established private practice with a collegial group of 6 Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine Physicians, 4 Pulmonary Physicians, and 1 Intensivist.
- Excellent support staff and 2 advanced practice professionals.
- Call 1:4
- One large community hospital with Level II Trauma and neuro ICU
- Second community hospital with active medical ICU
- Group provides 24/7 intensivist coverage at both hospitals.
- Comprehensive Pulmonology and Intensive Care program with state-of-the-art technology.
- Suburb of Atlanta, 40 minutes from downtown attractions.
- Excellent benefits, including 401k with profit sharing.
- 25 days paid vacation
- Productivity based compensation.
- Paid relocation
- Excellent work environment and collaborative team for your personal and professional growth.
Gwinnett Pulmonary Group is a well-established private practice that has been caring for patients in and around Gwinnett County for over 30 years. At Gwinnett, Pulmonary Group we are committed to providing exceptional patient care. We have two locations two serve our patients, as well as provide pulmonary and critical care services for Gwinnett Medical Center.
Gwinnett Pulmonary Group has an 8-bed accredited Sleep Center with DME services, Pulmonary Rehab, and in office dispensary.
Apply for BC/BE Pulmonary Critical Care Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly