OB-GYN Opportunity: Beautiful Maine Riverside Community
- Position Type
THE WAY LIFE SHOULD BE!
- Excellent general OBGYN position located in a family-oriented community in western Maine.
- This is an employed position.
- 25-bed critical access community hospital.
- Level I nursery.
- Tertiary care services are nearby.
- The financial offer includes a competitive salary plus full benefits.
- Assistance with student loans is also part of the offer.
- J1/H1B Sponsorship available.
RIVERSIDE COMMUNITY, GATEWAY TO WESTERN MAINE MOUNTAINS & LAKES: Beautiful, family friendly community close to Sugarloaf USA, the East's premier ski area, yet only an hour's drive to Maine's spectacular coast or to Portland, Maine's largest city. The town stands astride the Kennebec River at the site of one of the river's most spectacular and powerful waterfalls. Located in the rolling hills of southern Somerset County, the outdoor recreational options are endless: from in-town skiing, biking, snow shoeing to trout fishing. The area's schools are highly rated. The arts, theater, fitness, children’s programs, a prestigious liberal arts college and unique restaurants as well as shopping are all nearby. Wonderful place to raise a family. 1hr to Bangor, 1.5hrs to Portland, 3.5hrs to Boston