Gastroenterology Opportunity North of Seattle - Employed Position
- Position Type
Gastroenterology Opportunity in Washington State – 60 miles North of Seattle!
- Skagit Regional Health is looking for an additional Gastroenterologist to join our well established and busy practice
- Join a team of 3 physicians and 2 PAs, as well as an experienced support staff including SGNA certified nurses and Endoscopy techs. Enjoy the stability of being hospital employed with a private practice environment!
- Access to a state-of-the-art Endoscopy Suite located in Skagit Valley Hospital with high definition equipment
- Call 1:4
- Enjoy a 4 day work week! (2 clinic days/2 endo days)
- Olympus scopes and spyglass equipment in office
- Newly implemented Epic EMR system-wide
- Benefits include competitive pay, relocation reimbursement, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, retirement plan, and relocation reimbursement.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license
- ERCP strongly preferred
About our Facility:
- Skagit Regional Health is a two hospital, 19 outpatient clinic integrated health system in Western Washington that employs over 150 providers. We are a healthcare leader in Northwest Washington providing advanced, quality and comprehensive services to the residents of our communities.
- Skagit Valley Hospital is a 137 bed hospital with a Level III Trauma Center. The hospital offers a full range of surgical services, renal dialysis, advanced diagnostics, including CT, MRI and PET and a spacious center for Sleep Studies. Skagit Valley Hospital is home to the areas' only cardiac catheterization lab and offers advanced heart and vascular care.
About Mount Vernon, Washington:
- Mount Vernon and the neighboring communities that make up Skagit County have a combined population of over 120,000 so you can skip the trip to the larger cities for your dining and shopping needs! You can enjoy one of our many locally owned shops and restaurants or visit the national stores such as Target, Costco, Home Depot, and many more.
- We are located in the scenic Puget Sound coastal region providing easy access to the North Cascade Mountains and San Juan Islands. Boating, fishing, hiking, biking, endless water sports, and mountain activities offer an amazing lifestyle right in your backyard!
- Located just 60 miles North of Seattle and 86 miles South of Vancouver, B.C., you are close enough to all the best in world class sports, entertainment and cultural events.
Apply for Gastroenterology Opportunity North of Seattle - Employed Position
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this