OBGYN Hospitalist - MEDNAX
- Position Type
Newly Enhanced Compensation Package!
Richmond, TX - Ranked #1 Best Suburb in Houston 2018
We have an exciting opportunity for experienced OB Hospitalists to join the staff of West Houston Medical Center.
- West Houston Medical Center is proud to deliver over 2,700 babies annually, and offers a Level-II NICU with experienced care and advanced technology
- Our team of highly motivated OB Hospitalists perform deliveries, covers the OB & main Emergency Department, round on inpatients and manage transports
- 24-hour shifts
Houston is the largest city in the State of Texas offering a thriving economy, an affordable housing market and excellent public and private schools and universities. The fifth largest metropolitan region in the country is also one of the best bargains when it comes to housing costs. Whether you prefer family-friendly communities, suburban living or high-rise living, there are many options that will suit any lifestyle. Another plus is the temperate climate! Residents can enjoy golf and other outdoor activities nearly all year long. There is also no state income tax in Texas.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
- With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
- We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
- MEDNAX Ranks on Forbes Most Innovative Growth Companies
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/nqkw96cfv7gbhzq4
Apply for OBGYN Hospitalist - MEDNAX
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly