- Position Type
SOMERS MANOR OB/GYN
Somers Manor OB/GYN, an Axia Women’s Health care center led by Philip A Korzeniowski MD, F.A.C.O.G. and Michael C Bravoco - MD, F.A.C.O.G., is seeking a full time OB/GYN. For more than “30” years, Somers Manor OB/GYN has provided quality women’s health care to the Cape May & Atlantic County areas. Web: http://www.somersmanorobgyn.com/.
- 50/50 OB/GYN
- Approximately 350-400 deliveries/year
- Affiliated Hospital: Shore Memorial, Somers Point, NJ
- Expert Neonatology & Pediatric Care Onsite 24/7/365
- Shore’s Special Care Nursery and transitional care nursery, supported by Onsite neonatologists, is equipped to handle newborn deliveries as early as 32 weeks and provides highly specialized care. Shore’s Special Care Nursery team uses high-tech monitoring devices for sick or special-care newborns, allowing these babies to remain with the family rather than requiring transfer to another hospital.
- On Call: 1:4 (Shore Medical Center has 24/7 Laborist coverage allowing the provider to take call from home)
- Provider Team includes:
- 2 Full Time MDs + 1 Associate Physician vacancy
- 2 Full Time Certified Nurse Midwives
- 2 Full Time Nurse Practitioners
AXIA WOMEN’S HEALTH: Our team of more than 300 providers enjoy a highly competitive compensation package including Medical/Dental/Vison insurance options, Occurrence Based Malpractice Insurance, Company Paid Licensure expenses, Generous Vacation Time, CME reimbursement and CME paid time off, Short Term/Long Disability, 401K and exceptional peer support from an experienced team of accomplished physicians and clinical leadership and more.
Our physicians gain access to industry best practices and tools to help achieve clinical, operational and cost efficiency while continuing to provide high quality care to patients. Clinical leadership, governance, and guidance is provided by exemplary physician executives within all Axia Women’s Health practices. At Axia Women’s Health, physicians can be physicians again by focusing their time and expertise on caring for patients and making their own clinical decisions without the bureaucracy and limitations of other healthcare settings. Web: www.axiawh.com
Apply for OB/GYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly