ORTHOPAEDIC GENERAL/FRACTURE/JOINTS SURGEON, SMYRNA, TN
- Position Type
Orthopaedic Surgeon Needed near Nashville, TN
We are seeking an Orthopaedic Surgeon to join an established group in the Nashville area. Surgeon will be based at TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center in Smyrna, TN and must be competent in joints and fractures, in addition to general orthopaedics.
• Established practice with 16 surgeons around middle TN, part of Hughston Clinic Orthopaedics
• Call arrangement - all ER call for Ortho service line is coordinated with this group and other physicians on medical staff.
• Convenient to all hospitals we service, with vertical integration
• Practice located in high-growth corridor
• Office services include front office staff; computerized billing and collection; efficient EMR; four patient exam rooms; on-site DME, physical therapy and x-ray
TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center
• TriStar StoneCrest proudly serves Rutherford County Tennessee and surrounding communities and is a Level III Trauma Center.
• This 109-bed facility is located just 20 minutes southeast of Nashville, offering a centralized and convenient location for patients and providers.
• TriStar StoneCrest offers a full array of acute care services including emergency care, inpatient and same-day surgery, cardiology, center for joint replacement, obstetrics, intensive care, maternity, neurology, orthopedics, physical medicine, women’s health and wellness, the spine surgery institute, outpatient imaging and diagnostic services and cancer care through the nationally recognized Sarah Cannon Cancer Center.
• TriStar StoneCrest introduced its new Spine Surgery Institute and Center for Joint Replacement to improve on patient outcomes and provide superior experience for the patients.
• TriStar StoneCrest's highly qualified professionals ensure healthcare excellence in care and outcomes. The active medical staff includes more than 500 board-certified physicians, and clinical staff averages more than 10 years’ experience.
• Founded in 1949 by Jack C. Hughston, M.D., Hughston Clinic has been nationally and internationally recognized for quality treatment of musculoskeletal injury and disease.
• Hughston Clinic currently manages orthopaedic clinics and Level II trauma centers in Georgia, Alabama, Florida, and Tennessee.
• Hughston’s Nashville-based practices have eight locations and 17 surgeons.
Please contact us for more information!