Rheumatology - St. Louis, MO
- Position Type
Mercy Clinic, named one of the top five large health systems three years in a row by Watson Health, is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Rheumatologist to take over a well-established outpatient practice in Kirkwood, Missouri.
The Position Offers:
- Flexible schedule; Great work/life balance & no weekends!
- A strong referral base from Mercy Clinic Primary Care Physicians.
- Nurse-on-Call Program for afterhours call.
- Full diagnostic and specialty services available to meet the needs of the most complicated patients.
- System-wide EPIC EMR.
- Integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee.
Join Mercy’s Ministry of Health Care
Mercy is committed to serving more patients and building healthier communities. Our mission for providing compassionate, patient-centered care is what defines us and unites us. We are genuinely passionate about caring for others and getting health care right. As part of our team, you’ll experience a collaborative and advanced infrastructure with all the support you need to focus on patients and grow your practice.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
Apply for Rheumatology - St. Louis, MO
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly