Help is Needed from Locum Tenens Critical Care Physician in Oregon
- Position Type
An Oregon-based facility is currently seeking a critical care physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is 7am to 6pm with night call, and you will see an average of 12-15 patients per day. The EMR system is Epic. The covering physician must be board certified. For this position, you need to have an active OR state license.
Get all the details about this and other jobs by calling your personal CompHealth representative.
- BC required
- OR state license needed
- Night call
- EMR is Epic
- 12-15 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for Help is Needed from Locum Tenens Critical Care Physician in Oregon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly