Help is Required from Locum Tenens OB/GYN Physician in Rhode Island
- Position Type
We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a Rhode Island-based hospital that is currently seeking an obstetrician/gynecologist to assist with temporary coverage. You must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a RI state license with the process. Your assignment schedule is 12-hour to 24-hour in-house coverage, and the facility averages 60 deliveries per month.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, we can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: RI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 12-hour to 24-hour shifts
- Caseload: 60 deliveries per month
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for Help is Required from Locum Tenens OB/GYN Physician in Rhode Island
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly