Locum Tenens Assistance is Required from a Critical Care Physician in SC
- Position Type
A South Carolina-based medical center is currently seeking a critical care physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 12-hour day and night shifts with no call, and you will see 12 - 14 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You will need to have an active SC state license for this position.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: SC state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour day and night shifts
- Call: Not required
- Caseload: 12 - 14 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for Locum Tenens Assistance is Required from a Critical Care Physician in SC
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly