Facility in TX Requires a Temporary Cardiologist
- Position Type
A Texas-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens cardiology physician. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 7 am - 3 pm, and the covering physician will see 8 - 12 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified and have an active TX state license.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- Certification: BC required
- License: TX state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 7 am - 3 pm
- Charting: EMR
- Caseload: 8 - 12 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for Facility in TX Requires a Temporary Cardiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly