Locums OB/GYN Opportunity in Vermont
- Position Type
An established facility in Vermont is currently in search of an obstetrician/gynecologist for locum tenens assistance. The assignment schedule will be 1 - 2 weekends of call coverage per month. The facility handles 20 - 25 deliveries on a monthly basis with a 15 percent C-section rate. The incoming physician must be board certified. Physicians who don't have a VT state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Take the first step toward working locum tenens and call us today.
- Certification: BC required
- License: VT state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Weekend coverage
- Caseload: 20 - 25 deliveries per month
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for Locums OB/GYN Opportunity in Vermont
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly