A Critical Care Physician is Wanted for Temporary Assistance in WI
- Position Type
We are currently helping a facility in Wisconsin that is in need of a critical care physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be 7 am - 7 pm, 7 days on/7 days off, with call. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified. For this assignment, CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a WI state license.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for.
- Certification: BC required
- License: WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 7 am - 7 pm, 7 days on/7 days off
- Call: Required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for A Critical Care Physician is Wanted for Temporary Assistance in WI
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly