Uro-Oncologist Physician Opportunity
- Position Type
The philosophy and beliefs of Southern California Permanente Medical Group are rooted in the founding principles of the Kaiser Permanente integrated managed care partnership established in 1945 between physicians and the Kaiser Foundation. That word – partnership – is important. We are a physician-led partnership with a mission to transform the practice of medicine.
At SCPMG, we continue to empower our providers to lead. We understand that our success is made possible through the skills, ambition and leadership of our physicians and professional staff. We invest in our physicians and staff through continuing education, training, technology support and a nation-leading Physician Wellness program. And to further the legacy of our philosophy we are investing in the future: the Permanente Medical School – scheduled to open in 2019 – will train future generations of doctors to practice responsible, ethical, collaborative and fulfilling medicine.
We continually improve the health and wellness of our patients, our physicians, and our communities with our equation of responsible, ethical and effective care.
Join us as we continue to deliver The Answer to Healthcare in America.
About the area
Located in the heart of metropolitan Los Angeles, our Los Angeles Medical Center (LAMC) is Kaiser Permanente's largest facility in Southern California and home to primary, specialty, and tertiary care programs that serve members from the entire region. This 792,000-square-foot, newly renovated campus provides tertiary care and supports nearly 44 medical specialties and subspecialties, offering a broad spectrum of state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment interventions for the most complex medical conditions. As one of the nations "Top Hospitals" with an "A" grade for Patient Safety, our dedicated physicians, nurses, and other health care professionals provide care to more than 25,000 patients admitted to our hospital and an additional 750,000 patients through our outpatient clinics. Our extensive range of on-site services is complemented by primary care satellite facilities in Downtown, East Los Angeles, Glendale and Pasadena.
- More than 900 physicians and over 6,000 support staff
- A culturally diverse patient population
- 464 licensed beds
- The largest Heart Center west of the Cleveland Clinic and the largest Radiation Oncology Center on the West Coast
- An award-winning Nephrology/Dialysis Program
- One of the first Cardiac Catheterization Laboratories in the country designed to perform outpatient catheterization, a service affiliated with research projects at Harvard University, the University of Southern California and the National Institutes of Health
- Cochlear implant programs, epileptic surgery and a Urodynamics Laboratory
- 17 accredited residency programs training more than 195 residents and fellows annually
- Affiliations with the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) and the University of Southern California (USC)
- Core and elective clerkships that bring 300 medical students annually to our campus from UCLA, USC and other medical schools nationwide
- KP HealthConnect®, a highly sophisticated electronic medical record system that integrates a member's inpatient, outpatient and clinic records with appointments, registration and billing
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
Equal Employment Opportunity
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status
Apply for Uro-Oncologist Physician Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly