Locums Assistance is Wanted from an OB/GYN Physician in New Jersey
- Position Type
A new locum tenens obstetrician/gynecologist opportunity is now available in New Jersey. The assignment schedule will be 3 - 4 days per week from 9 am to 6 pm, and the physician will see 35 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. There will be enough time to obtain a NJ state license before this assignment starts.
Let your recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: NJ state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 3 - 4 days per week from 9 am to 6 pm
- Caseload: 35 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for Locums Assistance is Wanted from an OB/GYN Physician in New Jersey
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly