Critical Care ICU Coverage Needed in Missouri
- Position Type
There is a new pulmonology/critical care opportunity now available in Missouri. This will be an ongoing need until a permanent physician is found. Those who are interested in working a locum-to-permanent position are encouraged to apply. Your assignment schedule will be 12-hour shifts, 7am to 7pm or 7pm to 7am, and no call will be required. You will see 10 patients per day on average. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible in critical care medicine.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment. CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- ICU coverage at 2 hospitals
- 21-28 shifts per month needed, ongoing
- Day or night shifts 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am
- Emergency privileges provided
- BC or BE required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
Apply for Critical Care ICU Coverage Needed in Missouri
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly