Assistance is Needed from Locum Tenens OB/GYN Physician in MA
- Position Type
We are currently helping a facility in Massachusetts that is in need of a locum tenens obstetrician/gynecologist. Your assignment schedule will be call coverage, and you will see 12 - 18 triage patients per day. The facility averages 93 deliveries per month. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible. The covering physician must have a MA state medical license.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, we can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: MA state license needed
- Schedule: Call coverage
- Caseload: 12 - 18 triage patients per day, 93 deliveries per month
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for Assistance is Needed from Locum Tenens OB/GYN Physician in MA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly