Emergency Medicine Physician is Required for Locum Tenens Assistance in IA
- Position Type
We are helping our client, a facility in Iowa, with its search for an emergency medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your schedule will consist of 24-hour to 36-hour shifts, and the average annual volume is 7,200. The facility's EMR is Meditech. You should be board certified or board eligible and have an active IA state license for this position.
Let your recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: IA state license needed
- Schedule: 24-hour to 36-hour shifts
- Charting: Meditech EMR
- Caseload: 7,200 annual volume
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for Emergency Medicine Physician is Required for Locum Tenens Assistance in IA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly