California Facility is Looking for a Locum Tenens OB/GYN Physician
- Position Type
A facility located in California is seeking an obstetrician/gynecologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate must be board certified. The facility uses Meditech EMR. The schedule is 24-hour in-house shifts. The facility sees 20 - 30 deliveries per month. For this assignment, you need to have an active CA state license.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- Certification: BC required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: 24-hour in-house shifts
- Charting: Meditech EMR
- Caseload: 20 - 30 deliveries per month
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for California Facility is Looking for a Locum Tenens OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly