Endocrinologist with strong base salary & work life balance an hour and a half from Chicago
- Position Type
Looking for a great base salary? Work/Life balance? Proximity to a big city? We have the total package and are waiting for you to be our next Endocrinologist.
Join this amazing healthcare Multi Specialty group that services 13 Hospitals in Illinois and Michigan. We continue to grow by providing excellence in healthcare with a heart. You will work and be valued by an employer that was voted by Forbes magazine as the best place to work in Healthcare in the state of Illinois.
Join this established and respected group and be embedded within our Primary Care office. Expect referrals and to be busy form day one as the Primary Care providers will be eager to refer their patients to you for quality treatment. Enjoy all the support you need to focus on patient care.
Apply now! Contact Gabriela Perez-Carpenter at (954) 837-2699 or email Gabriela.Perez@comphealth.com today to learn more about this or other opportunities nationwide. All inquiries are confidential.
- Competitive base salary plus incentives, 36 days PTO and 480 hours of sick leave
- Waiting patient base you will be busy from day one with referrals from established PCP in your group
- Adult practice with the opportunity to see pediatric patients if qualified
- H1B visa applicants are welcome
- Live and work in a great Mid-west friendly and welcoming community with easy access to Chicago
- Paid occurrence malpractice, CME, Sign on, Relocation and full benefit package
- Loan assistance
- Family friendly community that is safe and has excellent public and parochial schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Endocrinologist with strong base salary & work life balance an hour and a half from Chicago
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly