OB/GYN Physician Needed at Private Practice in Florida with Partnership-Track
- Position Type
A private practice in Florida needs an OB/GYN physician. A physician is retiring so they are reviewing candidates. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8:45 am to 4:30 pm, with night clinic once per week and call every 4th day. You will be supported by advanced practice providers. Final-year residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
The partnership typically discussed after three to five years. You will receive medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family. You will also be offered 20 vacation days, CME allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
This position is located just outside Orlando, Florida. You will be close to all of the amusement parks and family entertainment venues and only a short drive away from the shore.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any orthopedic surgery jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Greg Giroux directly at 203.663.9356 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Private practice
- 50/50 OB/GYN
- Monday - Friday, call every 4th day
- Average 35+ patients per day
- Will consider 2019 candidates
- Athenahealth EMR
- Medical, dental, and vision for physician and family
- Life insurance for employee, spouse, and child
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for OB/GYN Physician Needed at Private Practice in Florida with Partnership-Track
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly