Physician - OBGYN
- Position Type
AdvantageCare Physicians is the largest physician led outpatient medical office in the New York Metropolitan Area. With 36 medical offices in the Brooklyn, Long Island, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island, we aspire to be the preferred care destination for our patients and the communities we serve. This vision is accomplished through focusing our care on the needs of our patients as we partner with them in the pursuit of better health. Each and every day, our actions should be guided by these principles as we interact with our patients, each other and our communities. The values that drive the AdvantageCare Physicians culture include a caring attitude, quality focus, collaboration, excellence and good citizenship. By integrating these behaviors into our day-to-day operations, we can deliver the highest quality healthcare while also creating positive patient experiences.
We are seeking Obstetrics and Gynecology trained physician to join us in pursuit of high quality patient care in our Queens and Long Island regions.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Two-four years clinical experience in an outpatient setting
- Patient centered approach toward a positive patient experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in Population Health
- Laparoscopically trained
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results.
- Care for and treat women during prenatal, natal, and postnatal periods.
- Treat diseases of female organs
- Advise patients and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention
- Perform cesarean sections or other surgical procedures as needed to preserve patients' health and deliver babies safely.
- Prescribe or administer therapy, medication, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury
Procedures may include but not limited to: Biopsy (cervical, endometrial, skin, vaginal, vulvar), cystoscopy, colposcopy, insertion and removal of subdermal contraception, IUD placement, Intrauterine Pressure Catheter Placement, Ultrasound and surgery, laparoscopic, and open procedures as well as cesarean sections are performed.
- Medical Degree or foreign equivalent and completion of Obstetrics and Gynecology medical residency program
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Candidate must possess or be eligible for a New York State License
- Be eligible for DEA registration
- Be eligible for Medicare/Medicaid Enrollment
- Pre-employment background check, health physical and drug screening
Competitive Benefit Package
- Competitive Base Salary
- Sign-on Bonus
- Malpractice Insurance
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) Reimbursement
- Medical/Dental/Vision Health Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
Apply for Physician - OBGYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly