Texas Emergency Medicine Openings
- Position Type
Envision Physician Services is currently seeking Emergency Medicine physicians for the emergency department at UT Health Cedar Creek in Gun Barrel City, TX. Located just an hour from the urban amenities of Dallas, this area offers lakefront living at its best!
Qualified candidates must be BC/BE in Emergency Medicine (ABEM or AOBEM) or Internal Medicine/ Family Practice with emergency department experience.
- 13-bed, freestanding ED facility
- 20,000 annual visits
- High Acuity
- 24 hour of physician coverage
- 10 hours of APP coverage
Our Physicians Enjoy:
- Generous compensation
- National leadership programs
- Exceptional practice support
- Independent contractor status
- Referral bonuses up to $4,000 at specific sites, for a limited time
The UT Health East Texas system is comprised of 10 hospitals, more than 50 physician clinics, the Olympic Plaza Tower, 13 regional rehabilitation facilities, two freestanding emergency centers, regional home health services covering 41 counties, an EMS fleet of more than 45 ambulances and four helicopters, and a comprehensive seven-trauma center care network, including a Level I trauma center.
As a partner with the University of Texas System, UT Health East Texas is uniquely positioned to provide east Texas patients with access to leading-edge research and clinical therapies while training and educating the next generation of physicians and other health professionals. Graduate Medical Education is an integral component at UT Health East Texas and includes accredited residency programs in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Occupational Medicine, and Psychiatry.
East Texas Medical Center Regional Healthcare System (ETMC) joined the UT Health family in 2018. This partnership means they can deliver greater access to world-class medicine, health centers, technology and research.
The UT Health system has one mission: bringing East Texas the world-class care it deserves.
- A network of hospitals and clinics
- Specialized centers of healthcare excellence
- Regional rehabilitation/fitness network
- Regional trauma/emergency system
- Regional home health coverage
- Extensive healthcare delivery programs
Located about an hour from Dallas, Gun Barrel City offers a laid-back, lakefront lifestyle. This small town offers low cost of living and many local amenities. For higher education, there are 12 colleges within 50 miles of Gun Barrel City.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Independent Contractor Status
- Generous Compensation
- Physician-led organization
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support service