Come Grow With Us! Seeking OB/GYN Physicians - North Dakota
- Position Type
CHI St. Alexius Health - Williston Medical Center is actively recruiting for an OB/GYN physician to join our expanding Women's Health Clinic in Williston, North Dakota. This physician opportunity is in direct response to rapid growth and expanding services needs of the vibrant communities we serve! Practice with other experienced physicians and advance practice clinicians in a well established multi-specialty clinic that has been the clinic of choice for residents in the area for many years.
The ideal candidate for this position will be:
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in OB/GYN
- Possess excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Interested in full-time employment with traditional work and call schedule
- Ability to work well in a team-based care delivery model with other experienced OBGYNs and advance practice clinicians
- Shares our vision to create healthier communities, demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism, and adheres to and exhibits our core values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence
We offer a robust compensation which includes:
- A generous guaranteed salary
- Variable quality and productivity incentives
- Recruitment incentive
- Paid relocation
- An excellent benefit package – *including a matching 401k, medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off and paid professional liability insurance w/tail coverage – all designed to offer you and your family absolute peace of mind.
- Successful completion of medical school and an OB/GYN residency
- Ability to obtain an unrestricted North Dakota medical license
- ACOG BC or BE
- Participate as a clinic team member in the delivery of care and services to patients
- Meet / exceed standards for productivity, quality of patient care and risk management
- As a clinic physician, be willing to serve and function effectively in a key role on the clinic team to lead, model exceptional care and deliver the full range of services to patients and families
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values: Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
- Reverence: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us
- Integrity: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
- Compassion: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community
- Excellence: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
A career with CHI means working for a financially solid, physician-led organization, practicing with an outstanding collegial team, and the assurance that you’re working for an organization committed to an exceptional values-based, patient-centered environment in which physicians are the leaders of clinical care and innovation. *Total compensation & benefit eligibility based on FTE.
Our Invitation to You:
Come discover why more than 4,000 physicians and advance practice clinicians choose to call Catholic Health Initiatives home. If you’re passionate about patient care and like what we stand for, take a moment to explore these exceptional opportunities by emailing your CV/cover letter to FrancineKyaw@catholichealth.net or call/text719.985.9529 or Lynn Kriechbaumer at 701.530.7132 or Lynnkriechbaumer@catholichealth.net .
WHERE WE ARE
The City of Williston is nestled in the northwest corner of North Dakota, just 60 miles from the Canadian border and 18 miles from the Montana border; it is a growing community with a bright future. Williston North Dakota consistently ranks as one of the safest state, most livable state, and healthiest states in the nation. Williston was ranked #18 in Outdoor Life Magazine’s article, "The Top 200 Towns for the Outdoorsman,” and features direct access to a wide array of outdoor recreation – a top 100 golf course, boating on Lake Sakakawea, the largest man-made lake in the country, premier walleye fishing, the finest deer and game bird hunting regions in the United States, and scenic Theodore Roosevelt National Park.
Coupled with our high-quality public and private education, beautiful community parks, sports facilities and modern recreation center, churches, and cultural opportunities – it is a quality of life that is unmatched and makes Williston the envy of small communities around the State. Add a rapidly growing and highly prosperous local economy enriched by the oil and gas industry, agriculture and the service sector - you’ll love living, working and raising a family here. We invite you to come work and play in Williston, ND — and experience our amazing quality of life. Join us!
Our Core Values – Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence
Consistent with our Core Values, Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are EEO/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected characteristic
Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health are combining to form a new, nonprofit Catholic health system focused on creating healthier communities. With no geographic overlap in hospital service areas, the combination brings together two leading health systems, allowing the organizations to expand their mission of service and create a healthier future for people and communities across 28 states.
The new health system will build a stronger operational and financial foundation to expand access to quality care, build upon complementary resources and capabilities, and reinvest in critical areas to accelerate improvements in care delivery that promote the shift from sick-care to well-care.
We will continue building upon our shared healing ministry of providing quality health care for all people with compassion. With strong leadership, sound strategic direction, commitment to ministry, and thoughtful stewardship, the new system will be positioned to create a healthier future for our people and communities.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers and support a drug-free work environment.
Apply for Come Grow With Us! Seeking OB/GYN Physicians - North Dakota
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly