Cardio-Thoracic Surgery Job in San Bernardino, CA (JL)
- Position Type
Dignity Health Medical Group-Inland Empire is seeking a board certified CT Surgeon with at least five years of experience to provide open heart and general thoracic service. The incoming physician will help support the Inland Empire Heart and Vascular Institute at St. Bernardine Medical Center (www.stbernardinemedicalcenter.org). This is the second largest heart program in Southern CA. Ideal candidate will have California license.
Why Join Us?
- High Volume Practice in one location
- Excellent supportive staff: highly experiences OR and ICU staff, Perfusionists, Anesthesiologists, and Physician Assistants
- Reasonable, experienced cardiologists and pulmonologists
- Comfortable call schedule
- Collegial environment with easy access to other medical and surgical specialists
- Medical Foundation model, aligned with 5th largest hospital system in the country
- Enjoy a built-in referral system
- Practice in a quality and managed care environment
- Enjoy autonomy and the support of a growing healthcare system
- Join a growing group consisting of established providers in the community
About Dignity Health
This position would be employed through Dignity Health Medical Group -Inland Empire, a service of Dignity Health Medical Foundation.
Our Medical Foundation is aligned with one of the largest health systems in the nation and the largest hospital system in California. The way in which we approach our patients and each other is engrained in our culture, and can be summed up in two powerful words: Hello Humankindness.
San Bernardino, CA
San Bernardino is located in the Riverside-San Bernardino metropolitan area, known as the “Inland Empire”. As the county seat, San Bernardino takes great pride in their reputation as a role model for other cities in the Inland Empire. San Bernardino’s historic charm melds with its modern, family-friendly atmosphere, and its cultural diversity is celebrated and woven throughout the community. Nestled south of the San Bernardino Mountains and west of the lower desert, San Bernardino has been recognized for its scenic beauty and strategic location.
San Bernardino is the largest city in the County of San Bernardino with a population of over 205,000, located 60 miles east of Los Angeles, 120 miles north of San Diego and 55 miles north of Palm Springs. The city is a wonderful place to live, work, and play, offering diversity in housing and amenities.
San Bernardino places special emphasis on education, and works diligently to distinguish itself as a leader in the academic forefront. The City has a top-ranked public school system and is privileged to have the California State University San Bernardino campus located within the city.
Apply for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery Job in San Bernardino, CA (JL)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly