Rheumatology - Murray, UT - Cottonwood Clinic
- Position Type
Intermountain Medical Group
- Rheumatologist needed to join another at our Cottonwood Multispecialty Clinic in the Salt Lake Valley
- Outpatient practice only
- Call is one in 6 weekends
- Enjoy a 4-day work week
- No hospital call required
- Clinic has infusion on-site
- Therapy pool and classes within the facility along with additional exercise programs and access to nutrition services that provide an emphasis on arthritis care
- Large referral base of primary care physicians. Patients required to have a primary care physician in order to see a rheumatologist.
- US and Dexa scan
- Osteoporosis program
- Support staff to include:
- RN to review urgency of incoming referral visits, perform injection training for patients, and assist providers with anything they may need
- MA to assist with phone calls, prepare patients for visit, propose medication refills, and other general duties
- PSR to assist at the front desk, answering phones, scheduling appointments, routing calls to appropriate staff, check patients in for appointments
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group.
- Competitive salary with transition to production-based salary with additional income for reaching quality goals.
- Signing bonus, stipend during training, and loan repayment funding available
- Full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401k match, and CME
- Relocation provided up to $15k
- Visa sponsorship not available
Intermountain Healthcare Information
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together. Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the sixth consecutive year, Intermountain Healthcare was named as one of the "Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2018 by Becker's Hospital Review.
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based, not-for-profit system of 22 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services, about 1,400 employed primary and secondary care physicians at more than 185 clinics in the Intermountain Medical Group, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Salt Lake Valley is the heart of the state of Utah, which is one of the fastest growing states in the country. The Salt Lake City/Ogden area was ranked as the best place to live in North America by Places Rated Almanac. Salt Lake is located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains and is within an hour’s drive of nine world-renowned ski resorts and within a day’s drive of five national parks. Along with these recreational attractions, there are many cultural and sporting events. There are performances by the Utah Symphony, Ballet West and Pioneer Theater Company as well as a renovated theater that offers Broadway plays. The Sundance Film Festival and the Park City Art Festival are nationally recognized events held in nearby communities. The NBA’s Jazz, ECHL Utah Grizzlies hockey, the Salt Lake Bees, a triple-A baseball team, and Real Salt Lake City, a major league soccer team, all represent Salt Lake City. The University of Utah is also in Salt Lake City.
For more information please write or call:
Attn: Wilf Rudert, Physician Services
800-888-3134 Fax: 801-442-3388
Apply for Rheumatology - Murray, UT - Cottonwood Clinic
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly