- Position Type
St. Luke’s University Health Network, the region’s largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals is seeking a BC/BE Adult Endocrinologist to join an expanding practice of 5 adult and one pediatric endocrinologist. The center is a modern, spacious facility of 9,000 square feet that includes on-site education, an insulin pump program, lab testing, ophthalmology, dynamic testing and podiatry. Our group is expanding to cover additional network hospital consults and a growing outpatient practice. We have a competitive income structure, excellent benefits, paid malpractice, and an open, collaborative environment.
In joining St. Luke’s you’ll enjoy:
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Exceptional compensation package, starting bonus, and relocation reimbursement
- Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance, CME allowance
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
About St. Luke’s University Health Network:
Founded in 1872, St. Luke’s University Health Network (SLUHN) is a fully integrated, regional, non-profit network of 14,000 employees providing services at 10 hospitals and over 300 outpatient sites. With annual net revenue of $1.9 billion, the Network’s service area includes 10 counties: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Montgomery, Monroe and Schuylkill counties in Pennsylvania and Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey.
Apply for Endocrinologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly