Endocrinology Openings in Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas
- Position Type
Baylor Scott & White Health is looking to hire motivated Board Certified / Board Eligible Endocrinologist to fill a variety of roles across the Dallas / Ft. Worth area.
Highlights of Clinical Duties
- Multi & Single Specialty Groups
- Employed positions with a built-in primary care referral base
- Call Schedule Varies Based on Location
Our Competitive Benefits Package Include:
- Guaranteed base salary with incentive
- Immediate eligibility for health benefits and paid time off
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar employer match
- 457(f) savings plan with employer contribution
- CME and professional dues reimbursement
- Excellent Relocation Assistance packages
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH)is the largest not-for-profit healthcare system in the state of Texas. BSWH exists to serve all people through exemplary health care, education, research and community service. Currently at 45,000 employees and growing, our network is 46 hospitals, 800 patient care sites, numerous rehabilitation clinics, senior health centers, and affiliated ambulatory surgery centers.
Why Dallas? Dallas, Texasis the 9th largest city in the US – home to 1.2 million people, 18 Fortune 500 companies, and 5 professional sports teams and one of the nation’s top 5 international airports. Dallas is a highly multi-cultural community. The Dallas Arts District is the largest suburban arts district in the US. Combined with a cost of living nearly 12% lower than the rest of the country and no state income tax, Dallas truly offers a great lifestyle.
Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it’s accepting a calling!