- Position Type
WellSpan Health is an integrated health system that serves the communities of central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. The organization is comprised of a multispecialty medical group of more than 1,500 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, a regional behavioral health organization, a home care organization, eight respected hospitals, more than 19,000 employees, and 170 patient care locations. WellSpan is a charitable, mission-driven organization, committed to exceptional care for all, lifelong wellness and healthy communities.
About the Practice
- Opportunity for a BC/BE Nephrologist to join an established practice of three fellowship trained Nephrologists with NP support in York, PA
- Provides Nephrology professional services to both inpatient and outpatient settings
- Schedule will be a rotation between inpatient and outpatient; each physician doing 1 in 4 call weekends. Inpatient averages 30 patients. Rotations include covering dialysis clinics
- Opportunity to work with internal medicine residents
- Enjoy a large referral base as part of a large multi-specialty group
- Competitive salary and outstanding benefit package including malpractice and tail
WellSpan Health facilities are located in York, Adams, Lancaster, Lebanon and Franklin counties, which offer an ideal living environment to match the quality of work-life balance you’re seeking. Our communities offer abundant outdoor and cultural activities, including restaurants, theatre, golf courses, hiking trails, water sports, and historic tours. The communities are a short drive from several, large metropolitan areas including the Baltimore/DC metro area and Philadelphia.
If you value a strong sense of community, the more palatable pace of suburban living, and the convenience of a workplace close to home, you’ll realize the advantages of considering WellSpan Health as part of your future.
Click Here to visit our practice website
Click Here to see information about York Hospital
Click Here for more information about WellSpan Health
Click Here to Explore York Pennsylvania