- Position Type
An outstanding opportunity for an OB/GYN who wants to improve lives.
If you chose a career in Medicine so you could give back, you’ll find your true calling at Holzer Health System in Gallipolis, Ohio. We are seeking a BC BE OB/GYN to join our community of committed and talented physicians.
Join us, and be part of a 100-year tradition of helping and healing the communities of south central Ohio into West Virginia and Kentucky. As a physician at Holzer, you will be able to maximize your skills as you provide care in our main location in Gallipolis, Ohio. Enjoy all the support and technologies you need to provide the best care for every patient, every time.
In addition to a great practice environment, Holzer proudly offers these additional benefits:
- Signing bonus of $25,000 and competitive guaranteed salary plus production incentive
- Residency Stipend
- Educational loan reimbursement of $100,000
- Relocation expense reimbursement
- Malpractice insurance
- Life and long term disability insurance
- Attractive retirement options
- 5 weeks vacation; increases with tenure
- Up to 5 days off for Category 1 CME
- Health, dental, and vision insurance available for provider and family
- Generous discount on healthcare services
- New Athena cloud based EMR
Our Ob/Gyn department is staffed by seven board certified physicians, one midwife, and one nurse practitioner. Board certified pediatric and anesthesia team members provide round the clock coverage.
Come practice in state-of-the-art facilities while living in a region known for its friendly people, strong values, and beautiful scenery. With all of our employees, physicians, and high-level services working as one, Holzer provides patient-centered medical excellence every day.
Find out how good it feels to deliver quality care. Click here for more info about Holzer Health System and our team.
For over 100 years, the Holzer name has been woven into the fabric of our community. We are the largest, strongest healthcare system serving south central Ohio into West Virginia and Kentucky.
Come practice quality medicine in state of the art facilities while living in an area that is characterized as much by its friendly people and strong values as by its picturesque charm and breathtaking scenery. Holzer Health System provides unparalleled access to leading technology. With all our employees, physicians, and high-level service in one system, the Holzer family’s mission to achieve patient-centered excellence is truly a way of life.
Today, Holzer is a regional health system with…
- Over 160 providers
- More than 30 areas of expertise
- 13 locations throughout southeastern Ohio and western West Virginia
- Primary service area covering 7 counties: 6 in Ohio and 1 in West Virginia
- Population base of over 300,000
- Annual ambulatory visits exceeding 500,000
- Two hospitals within our system:
- Holzer Medical Center – Gallipolis, licensed for 266 beds and is designated by the Federal Government as a Rural Referral Center
- Holzer Medical center – Jackson, a 24-bed Critical Access Hospital
- 2 Assisted Living facilities
- Home Care, Extra Care, and Hospice Services
- Graduate Medical Education in Family Practice
About our Communities
Our locations are geographically rich and diverse, boasting many artistic, cultural and historic attractions. We are centrally located where a short drive can get you to metropolitan areas or to some of the best skiing and whitewater rafting in the eastern United States. Golfing, kayaking, hiking, cycling, boating and mountain biking are just some of the most popular outdoor activities.
Our local schools (public and private) offer state of the art facilities to advance the lives and education of their students. They also offer a large variety of extracurricular activities to keep you and your family involved in our communities.
We have two major universities in our area – Ohio University in Athens, Ohio and Marshall University in Huntington, West Virginia. In addition, the University of Rio Grande (about 10 minutes away from our main campus in Gallipolis, Ohio) is a comprehensive university providing a quality liberal arts education as well as boasting the Holzer School of Nursing, and a post-secondary option where area high school students can obtain college credits at the same time.
FACILITY: Holzer Health System~Gallipolis
ADDRESS:100 Jackson Pike Gallipolis, OH 45631
SPECIALTY: Obstetrics & Gynecology
CANDIDATE TYPE: MD, DO
VISAS ACCEPTED: H1
LOAN REPAYMENT: Yes