Psychiatrist - Adult & Child opportunities
- Position Type
Kaiser Permanente-Washington Permanente Medical Group, the Pacific Northwest’s premier multi-specialty group, is currently seeking BE/BC Psychiatrists to join our group practice. Job opportunities are currently available in Tacoma, Olympia, Bremerton, Everett, Bellevue and Seattle.
Washington Permanente Medical Group is dedicated to providing comprehensive, innovative and patient-centered care to communities throughout Washington. This commitment to quality has led to high patient satisfaction scores; in fact, we were recently ranked in the top four nationally for patient satisfaction.
- 100% outpatient opportunity ideal for those with knowledge and skills in medication management and team consultation.
- Call coverage from home 1 weeknight per month and 3-4 weekends per year.
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Competitive salary, bonuses, flexible schedule and generous benefit package offered.
- Outstanding team in a collegial environment makes this opportunity worth exploring.
- Interest in Behavioral Health integration.
- Population based mental health management.
- Support crisis therapy.
Benefits include: Full malpractice indemnification (including tail coverage), medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) & pension, paid vacation, CME, long-term disability, and long-term care benefits. Competitive salary offered.
Washington Permanente Medical Group encourages its staff to maintain care-focused patient relationships and manage innovative practices using state-of-the-art technology while advocating a well-balanced life and personal health.
Washington Permanente Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
For additional information or to submit your CV please contact Jeseca Stricklin at Jeseca.S.Stricklin@kp.org
Apply for Psychiatrist - Adult & Child opportunities
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly