6 days left
- Position Type
Bucking the trend of other healthcare organizations, this medical center is not only drastically increasing employment (39%) but also growing its revenue by 64%. As a tri-state medical network leader, we keep growing from an acute care facility to off-campus locations at 38 sites in 3 states.
• Employed hospital position with growing hospital system
• Lucrative base salary
• Team environment with excellent support staff and no admin responsibilities
• Outstanding benefits package including paid malpractice
• Practice in one convenient location
Known for its unique geographic anomaly, this city borders two different states on opposite sides of town- all within a five mile gap between Ohio and Pennsylvania. Filled willed with some of the east coast's most beautiful scenery yet within 20-30 minutes of Pittsburgh. See why it may be the perfect fit for you;
• Considered a bedroom community of Pittsburgh, with housing costs 54% less than Pittsburgh according to Sperling's and ranked as America's Best City for Crime with the 2nd lowest crime rate for a Mid-Size Area
• Mother Nature has blessed the area with dense forests and fast-running rivers- perfect for an abundant number of activities year round from caving, whitewater rafting, and fishing to skiing to snow shoeing.
• For the foodies, the area has everything from farm to table Le Mont, an elegant five star restaurant with majestic city views or Italian with wood-fired pizza to dining at historic P&LE Railroad Station on seafood or steak.
• Whether you want to be a spectator or a participant, play your favorite sport or root for the Steeler, the Penguins or the Pirates- you will always have easy access to the best sports city in
Contact Irven Stacy 770.643.5549 TEXT 770.905.6272 email email@example.com
Apply for ENDOCRINOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly