7 days left
- Position Type
HEADLINE: WESTCHESTER, NEW YORK (desirable area, about 40 minutes to Manhattan): Ob/Gyn is needed to join a successful single-specialty group. They currently have four Ob/Gyn physicians, one Nurse Practitioner and two Physician Assistants. Weekday and Weekend Call will be 1:5. Good mixture of Ob and Gyn. Plenty of Gyn cases. They admit to one top-notch community hospital. It has a NICU Level 3 nursery. It also has a perinatologist and neonatologist on staff. They have DaVInci Robotic equipment. There is opportunity for full partnership. $ Very high earning potential!
LOCATION: WESTCHESTER, NEW YORK
- The office and hospital are both located in a desirable community of Westchester. They are both about a forty-minute commute to Manhattan.
- Experience the best of both worlds! You will be able to enjoy a more suburban lifestyle, living and working in a desirable and safe area of Westchester.
- In addition, because this practice is located about forty minutes to Manhattan, you will have very easy access to, be able to enjoy and take full advantage of the countless and varied cultural, recreational, and educational opportunities that only a city, so great and exciting as New York City, has to offer. See below regarding information about New York City.
- An Ob/Gyn physician is needed to join a single-specialty group. They currently have four busy Ob/Gyn physicians, one Nurse Practitioner, and two Physician Assistants.
- This very successful and busy practice was established twelve years ago.
- This excellent Ob/Gyn opportunity is due to increased growth and expansion.
- Their four Ob/Gyn physicians cumulatively performs over 550 deliveries per year.
- The new Ob/Gyn physician can anticipate doing about 100 to 125 Ob deliveries during the first year, which will increase over time.
- She or he can look forward to doing a high volume of Gyn procedures and surgeries.
- If the new Ob/Gyn physician has laparoscopic surgical skills, that would be a plus.
- Call Schedule: When the new Ob/Gyn physician is hired, the call for both weekdays and weekends will be 1:5.
- There is no running around! They work at one office, which is located a mere five minutes to their hospital.
- They admit to one full-service, state-of-the-art community hospital. It has a NICU level three nursery. It also has Da Vinci robotic surgery equipment. They have both perinatologists and neonatologists on staff.
- Availability: Ob/Gyn residents who will be completing their training during June of 2019 as well as Ob/Gyn physicians already in practice and who have prior work experience are all welcome to apply and will all be strongly considered.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- This practice is offering a generous starting salary. This will be commensurate with the person s training, experience, etc.
- Their fringe benefits package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Major health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401 K Plan
- Paid vacation and more
- There is opportunity to become a full partner. The earning potential when one becomes a full partner is very high!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING NEW YORK CITY:
- NEW YORK CITY (exceeding 8.2 million people) is the most populous city in the United States! A key component to its strength is its diversity.
- As what many people refer to as the Capital of the World, New York City offers some of the most sought after real estate. With such prestigious locations including the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, and the Chrysler Building, a New York City business address brings global recognition and respect.
- New York City offers a broad range of educational opportunities to its youth. From public, private, parochial, and non-religious, all types of schooling are available. Their public school system is the largest in the nation. New York City boasts more than 100 institutions of higher learning. From public to private, the college-level and post-graduate learning opportunities are endless!
- The recreational and sporting activities available in New York City are endless, appealing to all ages and ranging from Amusement Parks to the Bronx Zoo.
- With its educated, worldly, resourceful, and motivated population, New Yorkers comprise a city that is second to none! New York is the grandest, most dynamic, sophisticated and diverse city in the world!
Apply for Ob/Gyn physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly