Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery - WI Employment
- Position Type
Gundersen Health System, based in beautiful La Crosse, WI is recruiting for a Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon. This ABOS certified or eligible surgeon will join a growing department, robust practice setting and great community amenities in the premier Upper Midwest location. We seek a grounded, fellowship trained surgeon who seeks a well rounded pediatric role with some generalist responsibility. Fellowship training is required. Participation in a general call schedule is required and currently is 1:10. Gundersen- La Crosse is a Level 2 facility that does have fellow trained orthopedic trauma specialists on staff. Outreach to regional, rural locations is possible.
Compensation is salary with full benefits menu which can move to a pay plan formula when your practice is ready. Appropriate student loan debt relief is possible making the total compensation, location, and team atmosphere a great and rare opportunity in physician friendly Wisconsin. Visit gundersenhealth.org
Gundersen Health System is:
*Physician-led organization that emphasizes quality.
* Main campus in La Crosse, WI with over 25 regional clinics in SW- Wisconsin, NE- Iowa, SE- Minnesota.
* Large, multi-specialty, non-profit group practice that employs 650 medical staff and over 8000 total employees.
* Academically affiliated with the UW-Madison.
* Very low physician attrition.
* Residencies, fellowships, research and UW Madison medical students in La Crosse.
* Our in house Global Partner’s program allows medical work experiences in underserved areas of the U.S. and Internationally.
* First health system in the U.S. to be energy independent at our La Crosse campus through Green initiatives. Envision program.
Apply for Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery - WI Employment
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly