5 days left
- Position Type
Physician (Rheumatology) – Franciscan Physician Network – Indianapolis, Indiana
Req ID: 18040
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Rheumatologist to join an established rheumatology practice FPN Rheumatology & Osteoporosis Specialist Indianapolis. Our Indianapolis rheumatologists and staff specialize in the care of people with arthritis, osteoporosis and other rheumatic and musculoskeletal diseases.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients. Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Traditional Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Weekday, Weekend & Holiday Call: 1:3
- Average outpatient volume: 18-20 patients per day
- 1 – 2 inpatient cases
- Common Diagnoses
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Sjogren's syndrome
- Onsite Equipment
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of FRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health’s hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes more than 900 physicians and advanced practice providers at 260 locations, who are devoted to creating the best outcomes for more than 4 million outpatient visits annually.
Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest employing a work force greater than 18,000. With 14 hospitals and a number of nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence, Franciscan Health takes pride in providing convenient, comprehensive care for our patients and the community we serve.
Our calling is to provide exceptional healthcare services that will continue Christ’s ministry in our Franciscan tradition. Experienced providers who share our mission of quality, compassionate care and outstanding customer service are encouraged to apply.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Permitted Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
Apply for Physician (Rheumatology)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly