EMERGENCY MEDICINE PHYSICIAN - CLINICAL
- Position Type
EMERGENCY MEDICINE PHYSICIAN – CLINICAL
LEADERSHIP AND STAFF POSITIONS
- New freestanding ED in refurbished structure
- Projected annual volume: 35,000 visits
- Competitive community salary plus full benefits including PTO, malpractice, and paid CME
- Adult and Pediatric population
- PA/NP coverage
- Observation unit with PA/NP coverage
DMG is interested in candidates that are looking for an exclusively clinical practice and/or hybrid positions supervising EM residents at Maricopa Medical Center. The new ED is scheduled to open second quarter 2019.
Candidates must possess a valid AZ medical license as an M. D. or D.O. and be BC/BE through ABEM or AOBEM. Medical Director and Observation Director position available to qualified applicants.
DMG is a not-for-profit faculty practice plan owned and operated by physicians, consisting of more than 400+ providers from all the major medical and surgical specialties.
For consideration please submit a cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correspondence should be addressed to: Dr. Eric Katz, Chairman, Department of Emergency Medicine, Maricopa Integrated Health Systems.