- Position Type
Employee Benefit Funds, has a unique opportunity is available at a brand new, innovative, state-of-the-art New York City ambulatory care health center for an experienced Medical Director. The individual selected for this leadership role will work in partnership with the site Administrator to ensure the delivery of high quality clinical services to a large patient population in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
This position oversees the activities of a large team of healthcare practitioners (primary care and multi-specialty physicians) and will interpret and implement organization policies and procedures, determine work schedules and assignments, assess physician performance, interact with patients and external providers, identify and resolve problematic issues and be involved in organization-wide initiatives.
- Medical degree (M.D., D.O.) from an accredited university
- Valid New York State Medical License
- Excellent clinical skills
- 5+ years practice management experience preferably in a managed care setting
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High energy level
- Excellent communication skills (written/oral)
- Ability to work collaboratively with individuals at all levels
In addition to a competitive salary, we provide an outstanding employer-paid benefits package. EOE/AA.
For consideration, please forward your resume to: