- Position Type
The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking a BC/ BE Cardiac Anesthesiologist to join its Anesthesiology Department at the Kaiser Permanente MoanaluaMedical Center, located 5 miles from downtown Honolulu.
- Exceptional opportunity for a Cardiac Anesthesiologist to practice in an innovative, collaborative and fully integrated health system
- Shared call responsibilities
- Excellent work life balance in a tropical setting
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Anesthesiology
- Adult Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology Fellowship trained
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group comprised of over 600 providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities.
EXCELLENT BENEFIT PACKAGE
- Relocation Allowance
- Pension plus Profit-Sharing Plans
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Educational Leave and Allowance
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Insurance
- Sick Leave and Disability Income Benefits
- Professional Liability Insurance
Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, mild weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.
Equal Opportunity and e-Verify Employer
Apply for CARDIAC ANESTHESIOLOGY
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly