Hiring 4 Physicians - Advance Endoscopy, General GI, Hepatologist, and Hosp
6 days left
- Position Type
Gastroenterology of the Rockies, a rapidly expanding and leading GI practice in Colorado for more than 30 years, is seeking to hire for four physician openings to provide services in the greater Denver area.
These opportunities include the following physician openings:
- EUS/ERCP- Advanced Therapeutic Endoscopy
- General GI
The successful candidates for all of these opportunities will be fully trained in any subspecialty applicable and provide comprehensive general GI care as a part of a practice of 17 board-certified Gastroenterologists and seven Physician Assistants. The practice currently consists of ten clinical sites in the Denver and Boulder areas, which include five physician owned endoscopy centers, anesthesia services, and a GI pathology lab.
- General GI (board certified or board eligible) who enjoys working in a fast paced, private practice environment.
- Therapeutic Endoscopy , advanced training in EUS/ERCP
- Hepatology, advanced training in liver disease +/- transplant
- Hospitalist, General GI and ERCP qualified to work out of our partnering hospitals
These unique opportunities include:
- Partnership track, including opportunities for ownership in endoscopy centers and pathology lab.
- Favorable call rotation.
- Well established GI practice, strategically aligned with major healthcare systems.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure and back office support.
- Fully electronic environment, Meaningful Use attested.
- Physician owned and professionally managed.
- Outstanding quality of life with easy access to the metropolitan amenities of Denver and the outdoor activities of the Rocky Mountains.
- Exceptional schools.
Apply for Hiring 4 Physicians - Advance Endoscopy, General GI, Hepatologist, and Hosp
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly