7 days left
- Position Type
Urologist - Pocono campus
Our colleagues are Amazing! Every day!
At Lehigh Valley Health Network- Pocono, you have the opportunity to make an essential impact on the lives of your patients! We are seeking enthusiastic BC/BE Urologist who has great clinical and interpersonal skills to join our team in East Stroudsburg, PA
Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) invites a BC/BE Urologist to join us in establishing a network employed practice in the scenic Pocono Mountains.
The new physician will have the opportunity to provide:
- General Urology services
- Perform robotic surgery with a new Da Vinci Robot
- Specialty care based on their training and experience.
- A network champion for Urology and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A valid PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
- Fellowship Trained
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
At Lehigh Valley Health Network, we have a Passion for Better Medicine and to provide first-rate clinical care for the people of our community in Eastern Pennsylvania! Consistently ranked among America’s 100 Great Hospitals, we PRIDE ourselves on being the superior Health Network in the region! The highest quality of patient care & patient safety is reflected in our “A” rating by Leapfrog’s Hospital Safety Grade and the U.S. News & World Report.
LVH- Pocono is a 230 bed hospital campus located in East Stroudsburg, PA with over 215 physicians on medical staff. The Pocono Campus has a 41 bed emergency department that records over 80,000 annual patient visits, 10 new surgical suites, and a large ambulatory surgery area.
The Pocono region is a year-round outdoor adventure! With over 67,000 acres of freedom you can enjoy activities such as golfing, hiking, biking, boating, and skiing! Famous for its resorts, scenic mountains, and 150 serene lakes you can work and relax right where you live. The region also includes affordable housing, safe neighborhoods, and quality schools. Just 80 miles west of NYC and 100 miles North of Philadelphia a world of opportunity awaits in the Poconos. To learn more about the Poconos visit: www.poconomountains.com
LVHN Core Values
Lehigh Valley Health Network is a large non-profit and multispecialty health network consisting of 8 Hospital Campuses in Eastern Pennsylvania. Our 18,000+ colleagues are moving in the same direction and are guided by our PRIDE behaviors (Privacy, Respect, Involvement, Dignity, and Empathy). Click here to learn what it means to wear the LVHN Badge and become #LVHNProud!
Apply for Lead Urologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly