- Position Type
Cornerstone Family Healthcare is a patient-focused Federally Qualified Health Center located in the Hudson Valley Region of upstate New York – just 70 minutes north of New York City. Cornerstone is seeking to expand our operations in an effort to meet the needs of patients and the community. We are currently searching for a qualified OB/GYN Physician to see patients at our Newburgh, NY location.
Cornerstone is focused on providing the highest quality of patient-centered care through a mission-based approach with a strong emphasis on positive patient outcomes. We believe healthcare is a right and not a privilege, and strive to offer high quality healthcare regardless of a patient’s ability to pay. We are a team-driven organization, offering full-scope primary care services, behavioral health, and addiction medicine. Our medical practice is the health home for more than 40,000 patients annually. We are Joint Commission-accredited and designated as a Level III Patient Centered Medical Home.
Cornerstone has a strong partnership with St. Luke’s Cornwall Hospital, a division of the Montefiore Health System. St. Luke’s Cornwall Hospital offers a Da Vinci Surgical System, 24-hour level 2 NICU with neonatology coverage and attendance at all high-risk C-section deliveries. Position leaves room for great work life balance, with a reasonable hospital call schedule.
- Equal balance of obstetrics and gynecology
- Working with both low and high risk populations
- One half Saturday a month on a rotating basis with other OB/GYN providers
- Provide clinical leadership and support to mid-level providers while working alongside existing experienced OB/GYN providers
- Share a practice setting with a full complement of primary care providers from pediatrics to adult/internal medicine
- Develop and lead your own quality assurance initiatives in conjunction with the department chief
- New York State licensed
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Competitive salary and comprehensive medical, vision, and dental benefits.
- Sign-on bonuses
- CME time and stipends
- Comprehensive bonus opportunities
- Advancement opportunities