Emergency Medicine Opening
- Position Type
Georgia Emergency Medicine Specialists (GEMS), is a private, democratic group in Athens, Georgia consisting of 24 physicians who are all RT/BC EM. GEMS is a well-established group in its 29th year at a single hospital, looking to recruit two additional physicians, RT/EM, to expand coverage at Athens Regional Medical Center.
Our physicians enjoy an excellent package of clinical hours, salary and benefits.
- 365-bed regional referral center
- All major specialties on staff..dedicated hospitalists, pediatric hospitalists, surgicalists, OB hospitalists.
- Level II Trauma center
- STEMI-Receiving Facility and Stroke Center
- 50 bed department
- ED volume 85,000; admissions rate 23%
Nestled below the Blue Ridge Mountains, 70 miles from Atlanta
- large university community
- A branch of the state medical school located in town provides a plethora of teaching opportunities
- An abundance of sports, recreational and cultural activities all within one hour from Atlanta.
We are in the process of accepting CV’s and scheduling confidential interviews.
Apply for Emergency Medicine Opening
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly