Radiology Physician - Day Shift
5 days left
- Position Type
- Seeking full-time Radiologist, with or without fellowship training, willing to practice general diagnostic radiology and use fellowship skills to join a growing practice of 17 radiologists; including subspecialists in interventional, breast imaging, neuroradiology, musculoskeletal and body imaging.
- The practice has a separate night shift!
- Breast imaging is not required.
- Basic interventional skills such as paracentesis, thoracentesis, lumber puncture, MSK injection are needed.
- State-of-the-art technology including; 4 MRIs, 3 CTS, PET CT, Nuclear Medicine, ultrasound, single plane & biplane Angio suites, fully implemented PACs and voice dictation.
- Multi-specialty group practice in an integrated health system with 4 hospitals, with newer ambulatory Diagnostic Imaging Center.
- Very competitive income and vacation.
- Very collegial team. No issues of seniority.
- Duluth, MN – located at the westernmost tip of Lake Superior. Known for its access to the great outdoors and active lifestyle.
- 120 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul metropolitan area
- Regional service area: 460,000
- Duluth population: 86,000
- BC/BE Radiology
For further information, contact:
Eric Bain, Physician Recruiter
218-786-8427 • (fax) 218-722-9952
1st Street Building - Duluth
Apply for Radiology Physician - Day Shift
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly