Urology Opportunity 90 Minutes from San Francisco
6 days left
- Position Type
Located in Northern California’s Central Valley, nestled between Sacramento and the SF Bay Area, we are aligned with Dignity Health, the fifth largest healthcare system in the country and the largest hospital provider in California. Due to community need, we are recruiting an additional Urologist to join our multi-specialty group. The incoming surgeon would develop a busy, full-scope practice.
- Practice alongside a well-respected Urologist
- One clinic location within walking distance to hospital
- Access to da Vinci Surgical System
- Good work-life balance, 1:4 call
- Excellent schools, affordable real estate, access to outdoor recreation
Compensation package includes:
- Salary guarantee period, bonus incentives, generous time off
- Medical benefits (provider and family), CME stipend, malpractice, 401K, pension and more
CITY OF STOCKTON
Tree-shaded streets, beautiful parks, sports, challenging golf courses, after-school playgrounds, and arts await you and your family in California’s Central Valley. Stockton is one of California’s fastest growing communities, with a dynamic, multi-ethnic and multi-cultural population of nearly 370,000. It is 83 miles east of San Francisco and 45 miles south of Sacramento.
Stockton offers outstanding recreational opportunities, including a professional baseball team, an Olympic size ice rink, beautiful parks, bicycle paths and the Delta, which provides thousands of miles of waterways for water skiing, sailing and other water activities. Opportunities abound to enjoy music, theater, dance, literary events, and local opera and symphony groups.
Stockton is home to several well-known institutions of higher learning, including the University of the Pacific and California State University Stanislaus-Stockton.
Apply for Urology Opportunity 90 Minutes from San Francisco
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly