General Anesthesiologist Needed in Georgia
5 days left
- Position Type
A Georgia multi-specialty group is planning to hire an additional anesthesiologist. The group needs assistance with the high demand from the community and are looking to hire someone as soon as possible. Call will be 1:3, with CRNAs taking first call. You will do general bread and butter cases. Pain management is desirable but not required. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other anesthesiologists. The group is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. Final-year residents and fellows are encouraged to apply.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a generous compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and PTO. You will also be provided relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this lovely Georgia town. With its many antique shops and old southern homes, it is considered the antique capital of South Georgia. It is also only a short drive away from Tallahassee, Florida.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other anesthesiologist jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Darline Morris at 203.663.9385 or send your CV and references to darline.morris@compHealth.com.
- Anesthesiology need
- General bread and butter cases
- Pain management desirable, but not required
- Board certified or board eligible
- 1:3 call, CRNAs take first call
- Four weeks of vacation with one week of CME
- Relocation up to $10K
- Competitive compensation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for General Anesthesiologist Needed in Georgia
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly