100 Percent Breast Surgery Practice in Northern California
2 days left
- Position Type
A breast surgery opportunity is available at a private practice setting in Northern California. They need to add another physician because the community is experiencing growth. You will work with a great group of advanced practice providers and another breast surgeon. You will work a five day week with the option to have four days in clinic and one day of administration. The hours are from 8 am to 5 pm, or 7:30 am to 4:30 pm. You will handle your own call during the week, and have a 1:4 weekend call that will increase as they hire more physicians. The average patient census is 20 to 27 per day. This facility is committed to the care of its patients by providing the very best in comprehensive medical and surgical services to the communities it serves. Candidates must be board eligible or board certified. Fellowship trained surgeons are preferred, but this is not required. No visa candidates at this time.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with a sign-on bonus. You will be offered relocation assistance, and $5k for marketing allowance.
Come live and practice in an area that offers a variety of water sports from rafting on the Sacramento River to waterskiing, swimming, fishing, and sailing on Shasta Lake. There is affordable housing and a wonderful atmosphere to live, work, and play.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other surgery jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Trever Jensen directly at 801.930.3776 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Join another breast surgeon in a group practice
- 100 percent breast surgery practice
- Paid call
- Employed model with private practice
- Competitive compensation package
- Must be board certified or eligible
- Access to surgery center and ambulatory services
- Sorry no visa candidates
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for 100 Percent Breast Surgery Practice in Northern California
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly