URO/GYN Opportunity Close to Los Angeles, California
6 days left
- Position Type
A California area single-specialty practice is seeking a urogynecology physician to join their organization. The group is seeking a hard-working physician with great surgical skills to support the expanding community. You will be supported by a great team of other OB/GYNs and a wonderful support staff. A California license will be required for this position. If you do not currently hold a license in CA, CompHealth can assist you with the process.
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, vacation, five days of CME time with a stipend, life insurance, and a 401K retirement package.
You will enjoy living outside Los Angeles, California by 20 minutes. This is one of the best places to live and practice in the country.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If this sounds like your just-right job, contact Lee Bradford directly at 203.663.9359 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GYN emergency center
- State-of-the-art facility
- Incredible support staff
- Looking for a fellowship trained urogynecologist
- Competitive compensation and full benefits
- Amazing compensation package
- Live and work in LA suburbs
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for URO/GYN Opportunity Close to Los Angeles, California
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly