Medical Director needed for Established Organization for their Facilities in Las Vegas
4 days left
- Position Type
Highly desired Medical Director position for a premier and established group in Las Vegas.Will be about 25% Director/Admin and 75% Patient care. Oversee staff of 6 providers, 2 PA 1 NP, and other non-clinical team.They see patients at their 3 facilities with Medicare focus (65+ years) and Medicaid patients (18+ years). Will see post-acute patients and high risk acuity patients. Keep them from being readmitted to the hospital or healthy enough to avoid admissions.
Monday to Friday daytime schedule from 7:30-4:30 or 8:00-5:00 with 1 hour lunch.Will have 2 half days for meetings with the administrator and practice management team. Will go over in-house policies, chart audits, recruitment efforts, and other issues that need to be addressed. Long-range plans on transition and to increase patient health plan members.
Review financial statements a plus but not required. QI and analyze performance, ability to partner with health plan to improve quality metrics, good with coding, working with post-acute / high risk populations, addressing physicians concerns. Experience with Medicare and Medicaid is a plus.
Competitive base salary, bonus plan based on different goals to achieve, and a full benefits package. The salary and bonus incentives combined will be in the $275K and higher range.
If you are interested in this excellent Medical Director opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Established group seeking a Medical Director for their 3 facilities in Las Vegas.
- Will be approximately 25% Director/Admin and 75% patient care.
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule. Will have 2 half days for Director meetings and other admin.
- Medicare (age 65+) and Medicaid patients (age 18+). Post-acute, higher acuity, and general patients.
- Oversee staff of 6 providers, 2 PA 1 NP, and other non-clinical team.
- Analyze performance, policies, improve quality metrics, planning, recruitment, concerns, etc.
- Stable position with a competitive base salary, bonus plan for excellent earnings, and benefits pkg.
- Las Vegas, affordable housing, no state income tax, international airport, & great school systems
- Our services are free for you
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Medical Director needed for Established Organization for their Facilities in Las Vegas
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly