Solo Urologist Position in Kentucky
5 days left
- Position Type
A new urology physician opportunity is now available in Kentucky at a new state-of-the-art facility. You will work in a solo role, however you will have rotating call with two other urologists. They are looking for experienced physicians only.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on bonus, and production bonuses. You will also receive loan repayment, full comprehensive benefits, five weeks of vacation, one week of CME with $5K stipend, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
Enjoy a family-oriented community without the hassles of a large city. It is within easy access to metropolitan areas and airports. There are award-winning schools, low cost of living, fine arts as well as abundant outdoor activities, make this location an attractive choice. You will be 50 miles from Evansville and 90 miles from Nashville.
At CompHealth, were experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, youll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Stephen Szygiel directly at 203.663.9371 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Solo urology position
- Shared call of 1:3
- Modern state-of-the-art facility
- Experienced only, no new graduates
- Negotiable loan repayment up to $100,000.00
- Production bonuses offered
- Located in western Kentucky
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Solo Urologist Position in Kentucky
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly